State Representative Bradley Fritts is looking for a passionate and hard-working summer intern!
Representative Fritts is looking for someone who shares his passion for helping his community. While no previous political experience is required, an interest in government is expected.
- Attending official events with Rep. Fritts
- Helping with constituent outreach events
- Assisting legislative aide with day-to-day office duties
- Doorknocking and constituent outreach
- Other responsibilities that may come up as needed
- Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college or university
- Current valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Interest in state politics
- Resides within proximity of Dixon, IL
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
A resume and short answer question are required.
To apply, visit repfritts.com and select Intern Position under Resources.